We are delighted to welcome you to the Alumni section of the Vadapalani Matriculation School website. This site will help you stay connected, get involved, and keep informed of what is going on both in New Haven and with the worldwide Yale Law School community. As you explore the website, you’ll read about upcoming alumni events, see photos of past events, have the chance to seek and give career advice, update your contact information, and search an alumni directory. There are numerous other links that we hope will be helpful to you. The Office of Alumni Affairs is here to serve you, so if you have any questions, please just let us know. We look forward to being in touch – and hopefully seeing you soon!
An alumni association is an association of graduates or, more broadly, of former students (alumni). These associations often organize social events, publish newsletters or magazines, and raise funds for the organisation. Many provide a variety of benefits and services that help alumni maintain connections to their educational institution.
Its aims are:
- to continue and strengthen the ties between ex-students and the school
- to keep ex-students in touch with one another
- to give ex-students an opportunity of helping one another and of expressing their loyalty to their school by rendering assistance as and when occasions arise.
The following are the Objectives of the Alumni Association
- To encourage, foster and promote close relations between Vadapalani Matriculation School and its alumni and among the alumni themselves.
- To promote, in the Alumni Body, an interest in the affairs and well-being of Vadapalani Matriculation School.
- To provide and disseminate information regarding their Alma Mater, its graduates, faculties and students to the Alumni.
- To provide a means for career networking and mentoring to both Vadapalani Matriculation School alumni and to current students who need guidance.
- To provide a forum for discussion of common-interest issues.
- To organize and coordinate reunion activities of the Alumni
- To let the alumni acknowledge their gratitude to their Alma Mater.
- To collect, publish and distribute such information as may be useful to the alumni and their Alma Mater.
Alumni Career Services: (after graduation we can support to our School students)
The School offers alumni support throughout their career:
Alumni connection help connect with the old students and teachers of the school.
- College selection & Counseling
- Career coaching – support with career planning, job search and career management
- Career Workshops – update job search and career management skills or gain insights from industry leaders
- Career Resources – access an extensive range of information, tools and databases
There are plenty of ways to maintain your involvement with the School on an ongoing basis:
- mentor a student
- become your class chair, and help ensure your classmates remain connected to one another and the School
- join an alumni club committee
- recruit students and fellow alumni from the School
- support our admissions process by recommending applicants, interviewing candidates for our degree programmes, or taking part in recruitment events worldwide
GET IN TOUCH
Tel : 044-23723932, 23721921